Why do we collect and process personal information?
· To administer membership records and collect fees
· To publicize events and activities at the Club
· To maintain duty registers and notify members of their duties
· To publish race results
· To provide information to those attending courses or events
· To comply with our bye-laws, for example notifying members of the AGM
· For gathering aggregated data for RYA and other reporting.
The categories of information that we collect and store include:
· Contact information for members (eg name, address, email address, telephone number)
· Medical and dietary information for those attending training courses
· Attendance information for analysis and aggregated reporting
· Characteristics (in particular disability) for RYA reporting purposes
· Photos and videos of members and visitors taking part in Club events
· CCTV recordings for security
Who do we share this information with?
· Officers of the club receive appropriate information to enable them to fulfil their duties such as organizing and running training courses, administering duties, administering membership renewal
· Aggregated attendance and disability data is shared with the RYA but this does not include personal information
· Name and any contact details provided are made available to other Race Officers on Dutyman (the Race Officer duty management system)
· CCTV recordings are shared with the police at their request.
· Videos and photos of members and visitors taking part in club events are posted on our website and other social media channels
We will not share your personal information with any third parties apart from those stated here without your prior advance permission.
Changing or updating your personal information
If you wish to come off any of our distribution lists, email the sender.
Requesting access to your personal data
Questions or Comments on this Policy