Thursday 19 September, 7.30pm Dusk Start - Handicap race
Join us for our annual Night sailing race in the dark...starts around 19.30 dusk!
In previous years we have had boats decorated with fairy lights or fancy dress or hats. It is a great fun evening.
We have our bar open and food available to purchase….see details below **.
- Entry fee £1.50 cash to pay for red & green glow sticks.
- Need your boats rigged before 19.15.
- Bring a torch for use after the race (only) to help you de-rig your boat.
- BBQ or Fish & Chips (tba) available to purchase - must be paid for before race start please.
- Suggest you bring warm sailing clothing for the race with a change of clothing.
***Asks - we need volunteers to help us run the race - qualified boat drivers & helpers...food etc, please….contact Gavin or Tim below.